Irmon Kabuverdianus, Nu Uza Y Divulga Alfabétu Kabuverdianu Ofísial(AK, ex-ALUPEC)

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jeremy Is My True Sunshine!


By Agnelo A. Montrond


Jeremy begins with unique love not with j


Jeremy does not end with y but with endless peaceful rhyme


Jeremy fills me with joy, unity, and happiness every day


Jeremy is the perfection of the perfect time


//


Jeremy is my true sunshine


He is the only prince star that is really mine


Jeremy is the mirror of my blue root through royal line


Jeremy is the boss of my dream dime


//


Jeremy is very bright and unbiased


He is the pride of all of us united


Jeremy is a true champion well rounded


//


Jeremy is what inspires my inner success


He is the key that opens all the gates with no stress


Jeremy is the strength of my weakness

1 comment:

David said...

Great Job Agnelo!! Congratulation Jeremy and Agnelo for being the ideal son and father respectively. May God bless your family and guide you to perfectness.